PRICE PRIVILEGES Terms and Conditions
Use of the PRICE PRIVILEGES card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. This card is redeemable in-store only at participating Esso stations in Canada.
2. Card must be presented at time of payment for the purchase of motor fuels only.
3. Only one PRICE PRIVILEGES Card can be used per transaction and cannot be combined with any fuel savings coupons.
4. Card must be used in combination with a form of payment accepted at Esso stations.
5. Card may not be redeemed for cash or credit or used to buy a Gift Card.
6. Imperial Oil is not responsible for replacing the value on this card if it is lost, stolen, destroyed, damaged or used without your consent.
7. Card may be terminated or confiscated at any time, if used illegally or inappropriately.
8. Cents per Litre fuel savings as shown on card face or as described on other promotional materials is limited to a maximum number of litres as described by the promotion.
9. Check your balance online at priceprivileges.ca or at the station. Receipt will also show purchase savings, balance remaining and expiry if applicable.
10. Value remaining on card at any given time shall be based on Imperial Oil records.
11. Other conditions may apply as described on applicable promotion materials available from the promoter where the card was received.
® Esso, Esso Extra and PRICE PRIVILEGES are trademarks of Imperial Oil Limited. Imperial Oil, Licensee.
™ Speedpass and Mobil are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries. Imperial Oil, licensee.
++Some exclusions apply. Refer to the complete Esso Extra program rules and regulations for details at essoextra.com.
®Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc.
**Some exclusions apply. For complete Aeroplan Program terms and conditions, visit aeroplan.com.